You can view each department’s individual return policy here:
Here’s how the process works:
- Contact us by calling 1-800-327-6025 within 7 days of receiving your order to get an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You need an RMA number to return your merchandise. NOTE: If your order arrives damaged in any way, the sales representative may ask you to provide a photo of the damaged product via e-mail to expedite the exchange.
- Ship returns to:
701 East Spring Street
Titusville, PA 16354
You MUST put your RMA number on the outside of the package.
- Credits are processed upon our receipt and inspection of returned merchandise. All returns are subject to approval.
It’s important to be aware that Printed orders and Clearance/Open Box Deals are non-returnable. Returns on aprons, bibs, tree skirts, placemats, table runners, chair covers, chair cover accessories, and fabric by the yard are assessed on a case by case basis, and may not able to be returned or refunded. However, if we made a production or shipping error, a call tag will be sent and the error will be corrected.
- A minimum 30% restocking fee will be applied to all returned merchandise, unless it’s found that an error occurred in our production or shipping department or the product received is flawed in any manner. In those cases, the restocking charge will be waived.
- There is a restocking fee of 50% on custom-sized linens. A custom order size is considered any size that is not listed on the product’s page on our website. You can check to see if your table linen is a custom size by returning to the product’s page and reviewing the sizes listed under the “Pricing” section. If your tablecloth size is not listed in the “Pricing” section of the product’s page, you have a custom size order.
- Restocking fees vary between departments, so check your department’s specific return policy for details. (The links to all policies are listed above)
- Use our tablecloth size calculator to determine what size cloth you need for your table.
The tablecloth calculator explains how and what to measure on your table based on its shape. If you check out the tablecloth calculator and you’re still not sure how to measure your table, give us a call, and we can help you figure out what will work best for you.
- Place an order for free fabric samples before you order.
Computer screens show colors differently, so we always recommend that you order fabric samples before you place your order, especially if you’re trying to match colors. Our samples are sent via USPS from our office in PA, so make sure to place your sample order at least a week before you need to place your table linen order to ensure a timely delivery.
- Check out other customers’ reviews on the product’s page.
Our customers have done a really fantastic job of reviewing both the pros and cons of each of our fabrics, so take a look!
- Ask a Question!
Under the “Q&A” section of each product page, right above the customer reviews, you’ll see a link that says “Ask a Question”. When you submit a question, you’ll get a response from customers who already own the product you’re looking at or a Bright Settings team member. You can also contact us directly with any questions you have by calling 1-800-327-6025, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the Live Chat on our website.